Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hitman: Absolution disguise petition

Hey! My review of Hitman: Absolution will be up soon, but in the meantime I have a small favor to ask any who agree with me.

I'll admit right here and right now that, even though I really enjoyed the game, I wasn't to impressed with the disguise system.

The fact that disguises were as useful as your suit was kind of ridiculous. I came to this conclusion when I noticed that I was hiding behind a chest-high wall from cops while wearing the same uniform, and that I was less suspicious when crouching past them than walking casually.

Also, the fact that the AI could see through my disguise from great distances, whether my back was towards them or not, or if I was wearing and hat and glasses/goggles, was frustrating at times.

For this reason, I signed a petition to fix the disguise system and ask any of you who agree to do the same. I say fix because I don't want it changed; just altered to where it's actually a fair challenge. If you'd like to sign the petition, click HERE.

Us Hitman fans all appreciate it!

As always, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment