Monday, February 7, 2011

News Update

How's everyone doing? Just letting you know that tomorrow I will be posting my next review, "50 Cent: Blood on the Sand" developed by Swordfish Studios. I took more of a comedic approach for this review so let me know if you like it or not.

Also, in other news, the next installment in the "Call of Juarez" series has been announced. Being a huge fan of the western genre in general ("Red Dead Redemption" was awesome!!) I became very excited. However, it seems this time, the wild west won't be so familiar. Entitled "Call of Juarez: The Cartel," Ubisoft and developers Techland are bringing the wild west to a more modernized setting where our protagonist will be an "Urban Cowboy." Sounds interesting but I'm definitely going to miss the good ol' west this series treated us to even though the games weren't exactly blowing audiences away. Anyways, more details will be delivered as they arise.

As always, thanks for reading!

P.S. - This actually gives me an idea for my next review... "Bound in Blood" anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment