Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!

I’ve realized I have not been writing on the blog as frequently as I would like. I have been frequently writing articles and reviews for GameDwellers.com, but I noticed that this blog just looks so lonely. However, that is all going to change! Today, the day of love (or brutality according to the history books), is my start. I am going to try to post at least every other day. Is it going to be a long, meaningful, artistic look into the video game industry? No, not every day. I’m going to let y’all know how I feel about certain things in the industry along with the reviews and Let’s Plays. Heck, a post might just be me saying “Hi!” and asking what you’re playing.

I’m excited to turn over a new leaf, and improve upon my writing as well as the excitement of this blog. I hope y’all are willing to take this adventure with me… in a completely heterosexual way, of course. Not that there’s anything wrong with—Okay, not going there! This is a video game blog!

Since it’s Valentine’s Day, I’d thought I’d post some funny video game themed Valentine’s Day cards in case you want to give a little something extra geeky to your significant other (no matter who or what he/she/it is… that’s the politically correct way of saying that, right?).

Enjoy!



This is the one I gave my wife!



These are a couple of Skyrim-themed Valentine's Day cards that made me chuckle.



Oh, Kirby. I didn't know you could be so cute and dirty at the same time.



Last but not least, this one here is my favorite! AFFECTION! And yes, I gave this one to the wife as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment