Monday, December 10, 2012

SuperGameGeek Plays: Mark of the Ninja - Ep. 1

Here we are! The first episode in my new let's play: Mark of the Ninja. I've been really excited about this game so let's get started right away.

Mission one (pt. 1): Hisomu-Jo - Ink & Dreams



I hope you enjoyed the video. Please take a moment and follow my blog/subscribe to my YouTube channel if you did. Also, feel free to comment below. I appreciate any feedback. As always, thank you for watching. See ya next time!

Also, I'm thinking of doing another let's play at the same time as this one. The game I'm planning on playing is Afterfall: InSanity Extended Edition. If you have any other opinions on the game, or suggestions/recommendations for any other games, don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment