Thursday, October 4, 2012

SuperGameGeek Plays: DayZ - Episode 1

Hey, everyone!

I apologize for being away for so long. I recently got married and got a new job, but things are finally calming down. However, I haven't returned without anything to show you. Below is my first ever Let's Play for your enjoyment.

I finally got my gaming PC and I decided to do my first one on DayZ so I hope y'all enjoy it. Watch below, and comment on what you like and what you don't. I want to get better at this and the only way for me to do so is to hear your opinions. So, sit back, grab your drink, and enjoy the video. ;)



Well, I hope you liked it. Don't forget to comment. Oh, and feel free to check out my YouTube channel.

If you like what you see, please subscribe. I'll make sure to keep posting my videos here as well. As always, thank you for watching. See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment