Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Contributing Editor at GameDwellers.com

If you're wondering why I haven't posted on this blog in some time, it's because I've started writing for GameDwellers.com as a contributing editor. It's a fun gig that tests out my skills as a writer and a journalist. If you'd like to see any of my articles, head on over to the website and look for any articles written by Peter Hoey. I'd appreciate it, and so would they!

Nevertheless, even though I am writing for them, do not worry as I will continue to post videos on this blog. I am hoping to begin some "Let's Play's" as well as more comedic/awkward videos like the ones already posted. I also hope to begin filming my own little segment called "Taking a Drive with SuperGameGeek". What would that entail? Well, keep visiting the blog and you'll find out! As always, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment